Saturday, November 15, 2014

Together - Stuck?! November 5th DT Reveal

The middle of November is here and it is time for the Stuck?! Sketches Design Team Reveal.

My layout features my Mom & I at her 86th birthday party!




                                I used Fancy Pants papers & library card from the Meology line.

                                                           Here are some closeups.....


Metal flowers by Queen & Co., crochet heart by Bella Blvd and pom pom ribbon by Michaels.


 Heidi Swapp stickers title above MME washi that I placed on a piece of packaging to keep the background white.


I layered up the Fancy pants banner over the library card for some dimension.


My journaling on the library card.



Clip by Hobby Lobby.



Here is Laura's fabulous sketch...



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up your layouts before November 29th for a chance at some fabulous prizes.

I was also inspired by Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges Anything Goes with Bling and
Paper Wings Productions - Anything Goes.

Stay Crafty!!!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing, amazing job with the sektch Sandy, just love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful page and lovely picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful Layout, love all the detail!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great layout! i love that banner! Thanks for playing at Paper Wings Productions!

    ReplyDelete