Friday, July 11, 2014

Superstar

Here is part two for today featuring Booster Day for T-Ball....


Mason is just as proud as his brother to show off his medal!

And some closeups... 



Product List - Papers by Websters Pages, Jillibean Soup & AC Amy Tangerine, MME chipboard, Tim Holtz Tiny Tackers & Metal Clip Camera by Maya Road.

Once again I used the sketch from Canadian Scrapbooker - Sketchy Challenge and Kewl Beans - I liked it so much I had to use it for both Grandson's layouts!!! I just turned the strips of paper on a different angle for this layout. I think they will look awesome in the album side by side!


I also was inspired by Let's Capture Our Memories July Color Spot.


And Sketches4all Stacy H-W July Stash Challenge - Anything Goes!



Stay crafty!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely page and a proud moment to share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on our colour challenge at LCOM and love the sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the color sport, Sandy! And I love that viewfinder thingamabob you used instead of the circle. CLEVER! Thanks for playing along with us over at Let's Capture Our Memories!!

    ReplyDelete