Friday, July 18, 2014

Froggers - ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday DT Reveal

Wow...the month is just flying by and it is time for me to share my second Design Team layout for the month of July with you for ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday....


The boys were over for a quick visit one Saturday after T-ball and Nana caught a frog for them to hold....needless to say....they loved it....all three of them!


I fussy cut the flowers and stars from the Bo Bunny Papers. The frog buttons are from Dress It Up. The buttons in the centre of the flowers are from my stash with Hemp by Hemptique.


I cut the frog from B is for Boys Cricut cartridge and the title were letter stickers from the same line of Bo Bunny papers that I placed on red AC cardstock and then fussy cut around the letters to layer up my title.


I hand cut the tags from Fancy Pants Corrugated Paper and more Bo Bunny and added the Reinforcements from CTG Brands and Hemp by Hemptique. I added a few Michael's rhinestones to the arrow sticker and a few pop dots to finish things up! Everything is on a background of AC Cardstock.

Here is Laura's fabulous sketch...


Be sure to link up your projects before July 29th for a chance at a randomnly drawn prize.

I was also inspired by the challenge at Paper Issues which is Getting the Scoop on the Sweet Days of Summer....Boys and Frogs....now that says summer!

And by Child's Play Challenges - Classic Toy - Cooties...I was inspired by the colours and boys and their love of frogs (similar to bugs)!


Keep enjoying the summer!

10 comments:

  1. Such an excellent take on the sketch, great embellishing and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that frog and your take on our Cooties challenge. Thanks for playing along with us on CPC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never thought of frogs for Cooties - great idea! Thanks for joining us at CPC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout Sandy! I would group frogs and bugs together too! LOL! Thanks for joining in the fun over at Child's Play Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love all the layering and your sweet photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Child's Play!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for playing along with CPC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic page! I love all your extra touches and details, Thank you four joining our fun at CPC

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful page. I love your choice of colours and embellishments. Very cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cute take on the sketch Sandy! :) Love all the frogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your boys like Nanna taking their pics...and NANNA sure knows how to scape them?..find job.

    ReplyDelete