Saturday, March 15, 2014

St Patrick's Day Birthday Card

I would like to share a card that I made for our daughter's boyfriend, who celebrates his birthday on St. Patrick's Day.


Kevin will be 26 on St. Patrick's Day, so I added Thickers numbers which were the perfect shade of green!


I made the clover leafs with heart shapes that I cut out with my Cricut. And the Happy Birthday is a fabulous thin die, that cuts perfectly every time!!

Products used.... Paper - DCWV - Mod Retro Stack
                          Card & Envelope - The Paper Studio
                          Rhinestone - Marcella
                          Ribbon - American Crafts
                          Thickers

I am submitting this to: Catherine & Cathy Create for Luck O' The Irish
                                  Make My Monday - Spring
                                  Red Carpet Studios - Challenge 65 -The Lucky One
                                  More Than Favours  - St Patrick Day
                                  Amusing Challenges - Anything Green


Have a wonderful St Paddys Day!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us At Make My Monday.
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love the dimension of the the shamrock! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for playing along with the DT at www.catherineandcathycreate.com

    ReplyDelete