Sunday, February 23, 2014

Lil' Swinger!

I have another layout to share with you today. I am using the February 15th sketch from Boy's Rule Scrapbook Kits - Extreme Challenge - Sketch Style.... you can find the info here.

For this layout I used a photo taken last year on Canada Day! After going to the zoo, we went to a local park so the boys could play!

Here is my layout.....


I added the sunburst on my background with a Heidi Swapp stencil and paint.


 I created these pinwheels!


I used a mini paper bag to insert my journaling tag.



And here is the sketch from Boy's Rule.....


Product List
Papers by Recollections, Fancy Pants & October Afternoon
Thickers

Have a crafty day!


1 comment:

  1. Amazing! Matting the squares is a great idea and that sunburst is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Boys Rule!

    ReplyDelete