Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Craigleith

Hi I am back today to share the last two layouts I created on Saturday at the Scrap Pink crop hosted by Scrapmuch? This time I am using my September Kit Club Papers from Scrapmuch? You can find everything you need to know about the Scrapmuch? Kit Clubs here.

First I would like to share my layout that I created with the September Kit Club Sketch. Here is the sketch.....





For my layout I switched up the photo placement a bit to suit the photos that I wanted to scrap in this layout. I pulled out some old albums from when our kids were younger and we were camping!



And some closeups!



Stay tuned for the next layout using my September Kit Club!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and wow I love those photos, look how little they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tags hanging down ... and love closeups on this one! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete